Friday, April 15, 2011

Michael Vick Say I Would not Change Anything In My Life If I Could

Michael Vick say 'I Wouldn't Change Anything In My Life If I Could . We think we understand what he’s saying. But we’re not sure he understands the import of his words.
we approach the fourth anniversary of the discovery of a dogfighting operation on property owned by Mike Vick in rural Virginia, Vick says that, based on where he is today, he would change nothing about his past.
Vick had an incredible season with the Eagles, earning the starting role early in the season and leading the team to an NFC East title.

In February, the Associated Press awarded him with the 2010 NFL Comeback Player of the Year.
all the adjectives that have been used over the years to describe Vick, perhaps the most accurate is the most simple: Selfish. Based on the things he told the Wall Street Journal, that’s one thing about his life that possibly hasn’t changed. And that possibly never will.